Who are we?
We are an IT Services company with over 60 employees, providing effective solutions through consulting services in the ever-evolving world of information technology. Expertise in providing niche talent to projects in the Automotive, Embedded, and Telecom sectors.
Awarded DI Gasell in 2020, 2021, and 2023 for being one of Sweden's fastest-growing companies. We are headquartered in Lund and have teams in Stockholm, Gothenburg, Linköping, and Bangalore.
We are seeking an experienced AIML/Audio Profile Engineer to join our team and lead the design and implementation of an automated system for microphone acoustic port geometry detection, extraction, and generation. This role involves utilizing AIML techniques, Computer Vision (CV) methodologies, and working with 3D models to produce files suitable for finite element analysis simulations.
- Bachelor's/Master's/Ph.D. in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field.
- Proven experience in AIML, Computer Vision, and 3D modeling.
Proficiency in Computer Vision, image analysis, and 3D modeling.
- Strong background in algorithm development and the ability to transition to machine learning models.
- General engineering skills, including scripting and system connectivity.
- Experience in audio analysis and acoustic simulation within machine learning is an advantage.
What you will do:
- Design and implement algorithms for microphone acoustic port geometry detection and extraction.
- Utilize AIML techniques and Computer Vision methodologies to work with 3D models.
- Develop and transition algorithms to machine learning models.
- Demonstrate a good level of general engineering know-how, including scripting and connecting systems.
- Work with audio analysis and acoustic simulation within machine learning, providing a competitive advantage.