Who are we?
We are an IT Services company with over 60 employees, providing effective solutions through consulting services in the ever-evolving world of information technology. Expertise in providing niche talent to projects in Automotive, Embedded and Telecom sectors.
Awarded DI Gasell in 2020 & 2021 for being one of Sweden's fastest growing companies. We are headquartered in Lund and have teams in Stockholm, Gothenburg, Linköping and Bangalore.
We welcome applications from all over the world and can provide relocation assistance & sponsorship to those who may require a visa to live and work in Sweden provided you have the right skills!
Your work will be integral to the successful execution of projects, contributing to various stages including investigation, solution creation, implementation, testing, troubleshooting, and ongoing support. Collaborating closely with cross-functional team members, you'll bring your Architect expertise to the table and help drive our team towards achieving common goals. This position offers an exciting opportunity for continuous skill development and teamwork while delivering value to our customers.
- Apply extensive experience (10+ years) in working with embedded systems.
- Demonstrate in-depth knowledge of POSIX-based operating systems, particularly Linux, and preferably with QNX
- Utilize proficiency in C++14 or later
- Apply expertise in ARM Architecture
- Optimize embedded systems to maximize resource utilization and improve key performance indicators (KPIs) such as system startup or shutdown.
- Provide support to the team by offering guidance and assistance in architectural decisions.
- 10+ years of experience in working with embedded systems
- Deep knowledge of POSIX based operating systems e.g. Linux, preferably experienced with QNX.
- Knowledgeable in C++14 or later
- Knowledgeable in ARM Architecture
- Deep knowledge in optimisation of embedded systems to maximise utilisation of resources, improve KPIs such as startup or shutdown of the system.
Nice to have:
- Ideally, experience with HW accelerators such as GPU and other Nvidia specific accelerators such as DLA
- Ideally, experience with CUDA based development.
- Ideally, good knowledge of the challenges in working with MultiCore systems.
- Able to design, implement and test Proof of Concepts to test out various architectural alternatives.
- Support the team with architectural decisions.
- A passion about bridging gaps that occur as a result of the distributed team development way of Working