Who are we?
We are an IT Services company with over 60 employees, providing effective solutions through consulting services in the ever-evolving world of information technology. Expertise in providing niche talent to projects in Automotive, Embedded and Telecom sectors.
Awarded DI Gasell in 2020 & 2021 for being one of Sweden's fastest growing companies. We are headquartered in Lund and have teams in Stockholm, Gothenburg, Linköping and Bangalore.
We welcome applications from all over the world and can provide relocation assistance & sponsorship to those who may require a visa to live and work in Sweden provided you have the right skills!
As a part of the system design team, you will be a part of a journey of creating concepts for new functions on system level within several different areas. Your responsibilities in the role as a system design engineer will be to analyze and create system functions. This role requires you to have an overall understanding of software development and system design.
You will work with the specification and design of software architecture, implement, verify, integrate, and test embedded software, as well as developing test frameworks. We can offer you both fun and exciting challenges.
Who are you?
We believe that to be successful in this position, you are a pragmatic team player who loves to develop system designs with the customer in focus. For you it comes naturally to have a structured way of working in a collaborative environment where it is easy for other engineers to participate and contribute to the development process.
You need to have the will to drive things forward, make decisions, engage, and inspire. You also have the ability to drive tasks to completion and the skills to successfully interact cross – functionally between different teams. As a person you are curious, open minded and have a good ability to cooperate. You want to be a part of creating new functions from the start and are unafraid of seeking new way to solve problems.
To succeed in this role, you need:
- Bachelor or Master's degree in Electronics, Data science, Software engineering, Mechatronic or similar
- Minimum 6 years of experience in working with embedded software design, function development or system design
- Several years’ experience in software engineering and embedded real time systems programming.
- Skilled in C, Python and Git.
- Have knowledge of both electric and diesel drivelines
- Well – developed communication and teamwork skills
- To be fluent in both written and verbal English
Nice to have:
- Matlab / Simulink
- Knowledge of SAE J1939 standard
- Functional safety, ISO 26262