What you’ll do
As a Scrum Master, you will be an important part of our client's Agile Release Train (ART). You will work together with other agile leaders to create a high-performance organization.
We are relying on our Scrum Masters to be servant leaders and coach the teams using agile team practices with a focus on flow and taking lead in continuous improvements. As a Scrum Master you will also be the technical interface to the team and work closely with the RTE tracking features and potential issues in Jira. You will also be responsible to make sure the different systems are updated and that the team is fulfilling their team responsibilities.
- Support the teams to embrace, adopt and apply agile principles and practices
- Making sure all systems are up to date, so the stakeholders get updated and relevant data.
- Main interface to the team.
- Facilitate the team’s progress toward team goals by focusing on improving performance in the areas of quality, predictability, flow, and velocity as well as staying focused on the team’s iteration goals
- Facilitate team meetings like the daily stand-up, iteration planning, demo, and retrospective
- Support the Product Owner in their efforts to manage the backlog with respect to priorities and scope
- Communicate with management and stakeholders, collaborate with other Scrum Masters to learn and improve your own profession
- Facilitate preparation and readiness for ART ceremonies like PI Planning, System Demos, and the Inspect and Adapt
- We are looking for you who is a true servant leader with an agile mindset.
- You have B.Sc/M.Sc in Software Engineering and/or Software Science or similar.
- At least 5 years of experience from working with Software Development.
- At least 4 years of experience from working as Scrum Master or Agile leader.
- Experience from SAFe and Scrum.
- Fluent in English
- Experience within Automotive and from working in an international environment
- Experience from creating and establishing Software Development Processes
When you work with us...
Working with Mittlogik implies you will have the opportunity to work with Fortune 500 companies and with cutting edge technology. We like creative and driven individuals to join us and explore a myriad of opportunities.
It is important for Mittlogik that our people have an overall positive work experience. And so we do our best to have some fun! Quarterly afterworks at every location usually coupled with some exciting game or challenge is always on the cards. We organzie a weekend getaway during Summer where all of us get to meet and participate in some fun team building activity and enjoy some good food and ofcourse drinks!
Catching up before the holidays with a Christmas dinner is how we end a year on a high note!
Carving your own career path..
For us at Mittlogik, it is important that you love your work and your job doesn't feel like a job. So we keep our doors open to our employees whether you want to acquire new skills or wish to work with a different technology, skill or project. We leave that to you!!
Workplace & culture
A workplace is more than a place to work. We constantly update ourselves with the latest developments in information technology and believe in using our expertise where it is most required. We thrive in a high performing environment and function in a culture that is inclusive, constructive and collaborative without losing sight of our strong values.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, disability or age.
We are a group of fast paced and result oriented individuals providing effective solutions through consulting services in the field of information technology.
Loading application form
Already working at MittLogik?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.