Who are we?
We are an IT Services company with over 60 employees, providing effective solutions through consulting services in the ever-evolving world of information technology. Expertise in providing niche talent to projects in Automotive, Embedded and Telecom sectors.
Awarded DI Gasell in 2020 & 2021 for being one of Sweden's fastest growing companies. We are headquartered in Lund and have teams in Stockholm, Gothenburg, Linköping and Bangalore.
We welcome applications from all over the world and can provide relocation assistance & sponsorship to those who may require a visa to live and work in Sweden provided you have the right skills!
The position entails being a member of an innovation team responsible for the advancement of Vehicle Architecture in the development of next generation of advanced cars for the future. The team's primary focus will be on the Core System Platform, serving as the foundation for implementing numerous essential vehicle functions and applications.
Who are you?
• Senior Integrator with 7-12 years of experience.
• Experience on the integration of embedded SW for highest hazard level applications according to ISO26262, SAE-21434, DOE-178C, DOE-254, or similar from automotive, aerospace or medical industries
• Experience with any AutoSAR stack configuration and its integration including arxml handling
• Deep knowledge of scripting, such as Python and CAPL
• ASPICE and V-model knowledge in practice
• Strong CI hands-on knowledge of embedded systems
• Unit-, integration-, and system testing experience
• Elektra, DaVinci Developer & Configurator, Capital Networks know-how
• Root cause analysis, preferably using Trace32/Lauterbach
• Experience with CANoe, CANalyzer, Robot Framework, Polyspace
• Knowledge of Atlassian JIRA, SVN, Mr. Jenkins, Doors, Git, Confluence
• Fluent in English, written and oral
• Good communication skills and team player