Who are we?
We are an IT Services company with over 60 employees, providing effective solutions through consulting services in the ever-evolving world of information technology. Expertise in providing niche talent to projects in Automotive, Embedded and Telecom sectors.
Awarded DI Gasell in 2020 & 2021 for being one of Sweden's fastest growing companies. We are headquartered in Lund and have teams in Stockholm, Gothenburg, Linköping and Bangalore.
We welcome applications from all over the world and can provide relocation assistance & sponsorship to those who may require a visa to live and work in Sweden provided you have the right skills!
Being a part of the Applied Network Communication (ANC) team, while using agile way of working and SAFe methodology, as a Systems Engineer you will design, develop and improve new and existing systems with embedded system controls for automotive applications.
- Set the strategies and architecture.
- Ensure core system systemization. Guide, drive and guard.
- Manage and balance shared core system resources.
- Elicit customer requirements, regulations and functional specifications and create system requirements for design of the assigned products/systems.
- Work together with System Architects, constitute the technical lead for the network communication across the Core System, securing performance, minimizing the short- and long-term technical debt and building a culture of collaboration and integration.
Who are you?
- At least 5 years of System Engineering experience in the automotive industry.
- Solid Unix/linux knowledge
- Completion of ISO 26262 and ASPICE courses.
- Experience in SAFe methodology.
- Previous experience in system diagnostics and system safety.
- Also experienced in TC10, MACsec, HARA and TARA.